Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Elmo!

A few weeks ago, Cora and I went to see Elmo at the Fox Theater. Some of our good friends came with us too. Cora was excited when the show started but quickly became impatient when Elmo didn't come on the stage right away. She kept yelling, "Where's Elmo!?" She was probably thinking, "Mom kept telling me we were going to go see Elmo, but he's nowhere to be found." Finally he came on stage and she looked so happy and cute. The show was only 1.5 hours long, but most of the kids in our group were bored and fidgety by intermission -- short little attention spans. Near the end of the show, Elmo came on stage and was talking to the audience. I can't remember if he was asking us to help sing a song or say a chant, but Cora didn't want anything to do with it. She kept yelling, "NO WAY, ELMO! NO WAY!!!!" Man, she is a little grump sometimes. We still had a good time though, and Fox Theater is absolutely breathtaking! I'm glad I finally got to see it.



The lobby at the theater. So beautiful. I couldn't believe all of the detail.

No comments: