Friday, April 1, 2016

June, 2015

The last day of Kindergarten for Josh and 2nd grade for Maya. The kids had a great year - they loved their teachers. Maya was emotional and not ready to say goodbye to her teachers and friends. Josh, on the other hand, was ready for summer! No tears for him.



Maya had her ballet recital a few days later and did a wonderful job! We were very proud of her. Her class danced to the instrumental version of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" from Frozen.



The big kids got summer haircuts. I love how the little old ladies make such a big deal out of them when we go.



We had a fun trip to the Detroit Zoo with Carla and her kiddos.



Nick had a big bike race - "The Lumberjack". It was 103 miles!



We went to Greenfield Village with friends before our pass expired.


Cora and her "boyfriend" Rhett. They're so cute together.




Father's Day - ummmm, I can't remember what we got for Nick or what we ate for dinner. I guess I need to update my blog more often! I'm sure we spoiled him somehow.

No comments: