Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Cora's 5th Birthday!

I've given up on going back and updating my blog - maybe I'll go back and do some of the more important things. I wish I would have kept up so my kids would have the blog as a record of family events, but I think I'll do better now that all 3 kids are in school ALL DAY.

Cora's birthday was on July 23, and she turned 5! A few days before the big day arrived Nick took a half day and we went to Zap Zone as a family.The kids had a blast! They went on Go-Carts, played games, and jumped in the trampoline area. We also celebrated some more a few days later with dinner out at Las Palapas (Coco's choice, but she calls it, "Slop-a-lapas") and a movie (Cars 3). We are so thankful this little cutie joined our family! She is so fun and makes a perfect little caboose.



We love you, little one!

No comments: