Monday, January 21, 2013

Color Changers

Josh's Birthday is coming up in March. All he wants are some new Cars 2 Color Changers, little metal cars that change color when you put them in hot or cold water. He already has 2 of them that he got for Christmas. I guess Mattel has decided to cancel this line of cars because we can't seem to find any more of them at Toys R Us, Target, or Wal-Mart. But of course that's all he wants. I decided to check on-line and guess what? You can get a Lightning McQueen color changer for only $98!!!! What a steal. I can't believe how ruthless people are. Trying to make a buck because these are no longer being made.

We will keep searching for one that won't break the bank account, but in the meantime, if any of you happen to see one in the toy section would you mind picking it up for us? You will be our hero!!!
Nick and I were talking and I mentioned that he likes the Hotwheels cars that changes color so maybe we could get him another one of those. Josh overheard me and said, " Mom. I don't wike Hotwheews (can't say L's), I onwy wike cars that have eyes on them." Little stinker.

1 comment:

The Hamblin's said...

Dang, I hope you can find some of those cars!! The post below is so sweet too... your kids are darling!