Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Halloween - 2013

It was a very rainy Halloween this year but we had a great time anyway. It was fun having my mom and dad here for a visit. Maya decided to be a cheerleader, Josh was an "Army" (army guy), and Cora was a sweet ladybug. Our friends, Luke and Kate, joined us for trick or treating. Unfortunately, it was too rainy and dark to get any good pictures. The kids really made out with quite a load this year. A few regular size candy bars and tons of other junk. They were so excited and had a blast dressing up.

The day before Halloween Josh had a party in his preschool class. He felt pretty special dressing up and showing his buddies all of his cool accessories that came with his costume. The kids sang songs before the party so I got a few pictures of that before I left. I was very happy that the school didn't allow candy for the kids, or anything edible for that matter, so we didn't have to stress about his milk allergy. It was a relief. He had a great day!

Maya also had a class party and the school did a parade with all the kids in their costumes. My parents and I took Cora and Josh to watch Maya show off as a cheerleader. Josh was funny and asked papa if we'd be bringing Maya home after the parade, my dad told him no and his response was, "YES!" He loved having my parents to himself all day and had no problem rubbing it in her face when she'd get home.


No comments: