Sunday, December 18, 2016

December Happenings (2015)

The kids had a great time building and decorating their gingerbread houses. I actually pulled out my nice camera for once and captured a few good shots of them. These photos were taken a year ago, but it seems like so much longer, and the kids look a lot older now. Also, every year when we make these houses it results in a lot of fighting, arguing, frustration, etc. so if my kids don't bring it up this year, I'm totally skipping it!



Josh woke up sick with the pukes one morning so he stayed home from school. I had to stop by Kroger for a few essentials after taking Cora to school, so Josh tagged along. Santa was there and desperate for kids to come sit on his lap...he was walking around the store stalking people and telling them to come find him up front. Josh didn't want to sit on his lap AT ALL, but I made him because I felt so bad for the guy. I hope Josh didn't make him sick. :/


Poor little man ended up falling asleep on the couch about an hour later. Is it mean that I like it when my kids are sick because they're so tired and snuggly?

Cora was excited to see Santa until we got really close in the line. She was even prepared to give him her binkys (now that I write this out I can't believe just last year she was still using a binky to sleep!! She's grown up so much over this past year) in exchange for a doll house and cash register for Christmas, but as we walked up to him she lost it aaaaand now I have about 3 of these pictures; her crying and the big kids smiling. We'll see how this year goes.


No comments: