Saturday, January 7, 2017

Christmas! (2015)

The kids decorated cookies and wrote letters for Santa and our Elf on the Shelf, Lucy, on Christmas Eve.



They woke up early on Christmas Day but stayed in bed until 7am! Such sweet kids. :) I remember waking my parents up before 5am some Christmas mornings...I won't let my children know that! They were so excited and we had a wonderful morning opening gifts and playing with our gifts and new toys all day long. Everyone was so generous and we appreciated it! Maya worked really hard for a few months leading up to Christmas and saved money to go toward an Ipod, Josh asked for an RC Car, and Cora requested a cash register and doll house, as I mentioned in my last post. They must have been good kids because they received everything they asked for!



Cora's face...haha! If I remember correctly, she was upset because I said she couldn't have a candy until after I took a picture. Silly girl.



BFF's -- one day out of the year.

Last December Nick was offered a position at a new company so we didn't know if he'd still have as much time off as he did with Ford. Thankfully he did! We loved having so much time to spend together as a family and found a few fun little outings to do as a family but we mostly stayed home and relaxed (and ate too much). It was a great Christmas break!

No comments: