Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Maya's Talk

Maya gave a talk at church this month in Primary. She did a great job!


"Before we were born Heavenly Father told us about His plan.

• We would come to earth to receive a body.
• We would learn about Jesus and how to choose the right.
• After we die, we will live again because of Jesus Christ. He died for us.
• Those who have faith, repent, are baptized, receive the Holy Ghost, and keep the commandments will return to Heavenly Father again.

I’m so thankful I know about Heavenly Father’s plan. It makes me feel happy to know I will live with Him and my family forever."

I am Maya's teacher this year at church and I'm loving it! It is fun to see how she interacts with her friends and all of the kids in class are so sweet, smart, and fun. I've also noticed that M is more likely to raise her hand and participate in Sharing Time because I am usually right next to her and I've been trying to encourage her a little more.

Josh started Sunbeams (3/4 year old class) this year and is such a little stud! He does everything the song leader and Primary presidency members ask him to do and has no problem going up front to help out with a lesson or read a scripture. I love being able to watch him from afar each week when we are all combined for Sharing Time.

Cora does really well at church, but can be quite a distraction to the kids in Primary as she loves to make "raspberries" and does it non-stop. She was blowing them this past Sunday and I had to take her from the room because the kids surrounding us wouldn't stop looking at her. She is adorable though! I love the little sounds she makes. Nick can't get enough of her and will often text me during the day to see how she is doing and just to say, "Coco is sure a little cutie, huh?" Not that he doesn't love his other children, it's just that she is so darn irresistible right now. I love this age!




Hanging out after church one day.

No comments: